12/14/2009

Sinus Buster Reviews


I had been aware of this product for some time prior to my purchase. I had refrained from buying for a couple of reasons: First I was skeptical of the Sinus Buster claims and was hesitant to spend more than US$15 on a product I was unsure of from a company that I had never heard of.

Well, by happy accident I discovered that Sinus Buster products were available through Amazon. So I had no reason NOT to buy.

Shortly after receiving the "classic" formula (Sinus and Headache) I had the opportunity to try it out.

First some background: I suffer from chronic sinus problems-- pain, pressure.
No over-the-counter drug has really offered me any relief with the side-effects (drowsyness and extreme, painful nasal dryness). I typically treat my problems,
when they arise, with nasal irrigation-- the single most effective therapy for my sinus troubles. However, sometimes the sinus pain (which feels like I have a rusty nail driven through my eye-socket) is too much for any pain-killer. Tylenol is useless and only an NSAID (like Advil) has ANY effect if i take it in time.

So, one afternoon I felt a sinus headache coming on. I knew that I'd be debilitated and grumpy for the rest of the day if I didn't do something. (Even with Advil I'd still be a little irritable.) So I decided that the prime opportunity to try Sinus Buster had arrived. With little hope of achieving any real effects (besides a predicted peppery burning in my nose) I gave the Sinus Buster a shot. The results were instant and amazing. With a single spray in each nostril my headache was obliterated. Seriously this is the first time that I have ever thought of something "working like magic". Sure enough I experienced a strong peppery burn deep inside my nose (somewhere between my eyes). As a fan of hot and spicy foods this was not at all unpleasant (and not nearly as strong as some salsas I've had in the past!) and the initial "burn" and subsiding warmth is actually quite pleasant when suffering from sinus pain and pressure.

So now i have two very effective threapies in my fight with my sinus problems: nasal irrigation and the excellent Sinus Buster spray.

I hope I don't sound like an undercover shill for the company. After having suffered almost a decade with sinus pain, pressure and congestion (that would virtually incapacitate me and leave my face tender and upper molars hurting) I'm just thrilled to have a product that works without the trade-off of uncomfortable side-effects.

I can't recommend this stuff highly enough

You can read more information here : Sinus.Buster-20

No comments:

Post a Comment