12/18/2009

Sinus Buster Headache Buster (0.68 ml)


Sinus Buster Headache

Headache Buster, with purified capsaicin pepper extract, is specially formulated to combat migraine and cluster headaches. It?s 100% natural, combining the power of capsaicin pepper extract with two additional headache-fighting ingredients ? feverfew extract and peppermint oil. This triple-ingredien

Cuctomer Reviews :
Sinus Buster beats Sinol *****
I've suffered from migraines and/or daily recurring headaches for over 5 years. It's been quite an experience for me. HOWEVER!!
I recently discovered Sinus Buster with feverfew. It really, really, really takes away my head pain. If I take 2 or 3 snorts up each nostril when a headache is just starting, it knocks it right out! If I'm "in the middle" of a severe headache, it helps some but does not eliminate it. I love this product!!! The Sinus Buster story needs to be publicized!
You can read more information here : Sinus.Buster-20

No comments:

Post a Comment